Why take part
Networking and visibility opportunities with an influential global ICT audience like no other.
That’s what ITU Digital World 2021 offers you, your country, business, SME or organization. Take part in our event to benefit from:
- International exposure for projects, products and innovative solutions
- Positioning for brands, thought-leadership, organizations and countries
- Knowledge-sharing and benchmarking with peers and experts
- Access to ministers, regulators, CEOs, decision-takers and policy-makers from emerging and developed markets
- Insight and understanding of key industry trends and developments
- Investment and partnership leads through targeted networking
- Opportunity to influence decisions, share your message, shape policy & strategy
- Networking across all sectors of Viet Nam’s dynamic digital ecosystem with opportunities in digital infrastructure, solutions and capacity in government, industry, economy and society.
New for 2021 – our 360o participation solution to make a major impact at the event. Contact us directly at email@example.com to find out more.
Show the world what your company, country, SME or organization has to offer – tech projects, products, investment and partnership opportunities from around the world take centre stage at ITU Digital World. Find out more on how to take part with an Industry Stand, SME Workstation, National Pavilion, Thematic Pavilion or Private Suite.
We as a country look at this as an opportunity to bring our innovators to showcase their solutions and product, but also to link with the rest and learn what is happening, so they can develop more ideas in order to become a service that will have a transformative effect on the economy.
Top-level, targeted visibility. Speak to an audience of global decision-makers and policy shapers at the heart of the industry through advertising, sponsored spaces, networking events and content. Or contact us directly to discuss a tailored sponsorship package that makes sense for you.
It is a great event with great value for us and also for the industry. First, it is a show for the latest innovation, and also a platform so the private and public can have a very good dialogue, and this creates a very good environment for all of us for the industry to grow.
Join world-class experts from government, industry, international organizations, academia and consultancy to debate the innovative technologies, strategies, policies and business models building our digital future.
I have had a spectacular time. The panels have been fascinating, really interesting and well put together, and having so many senior level government folks who are sharing their thoughts is invaluable.
Enter the ITU Digital World Awards
I am very excited to know a lot of people are recognizing the work we are doing. Here you get to network with people you wouldn’t have back home, some of whom want to work with us when we go back, so we are going to convert all this into business.