ITU Telecom World events
Organized by ITU Telecom, ITU Digital World and ITU Telecom World events are the leading UN tech event for government, industry and SMEs. Bringing the global ICT community together to connect, explore what’s driving digital transformation, share knowledge and ideas.
- Our global platform brings together public and private sector leaders, major industry players, tech SMEs, countries and organizations
- High-level debates led by experts on the core issues affecting the ICT sector – and driving digital transformation
- Sharing knowledge and best practice across emerging and developed markets
- Showcasing innovative digital solutions, projects and partnerships in the international exhibition
- Networking with government, industry, SMEs, peers and potential partners from around the world
Public and private sector leaders explore how digital transformation can be facilitated – and funded. The policy-makers and decision-takers shaping our digital world share their knowledge.
2021 Ministerial Roundtables Outcomes
Experts from industry, governments, and international organizations share the very latest thinking and developments in digital transformation. From satellites, spectrum and future networks to 5G, AI, cybersecurity, digital skills and sustainability.
2021 Forum highlights
National Pavilions, Industry Stands, key regional players, high-growth SMEs – and new partnership prospects.
Tech SMEs are critical to ICT industry growth and socio-economic development throughout the world. Our SME Awards recognise the best and most innovative tech solutions changing the world for the better.
Our 2021 winners
A series of free expert-led masterclasses providing SMEs from around the world with access to business skills development, capacity building, funding and investment strategies: practical and inspirational.
Networking is at the heart of our event - making the connections that matter between public and private sector decision-makers, individuals, ideas and industry players.