Call for speakers
From innovative connectivity solutions to cybersecurity, digital skills, 5G, national digital strategies and sustainability, the Forum at ITU Digital World 2021 explores the new realities of our post-pandemic digital world.
About the Forum
The Forum of ITU Digital World brings together public and private sectors to grow the industry and bring the benefits of connectivity to as many people as possible through partnerships and business opportunities. As a UN agency, we offer a powerful platform to discuss the challenges and opportunities of the ICT industry, supporting the most forward-looking, sustainable and equitable ideas to serve all of humanity - and the planet.
Our programme of debates is designed directly in cooperation with you, stakeholders in the global ICT community. This is your opportunity to get involved in the debates and influence the agenda at this unique event, combining all the high level presence of a UN meeting with the informed and informal atmosphere of a major industry conference.
What we’re looking for
- To nominate yourself or another person, send us full contact details and brief bio (~200 words) of the proposed speaker, outlining areas of expertise and potential topics for debate within the Forum Programme at ITU Digital World 2021.
- Let us know the target audience for your proposed topic, which topics would be of interest as part of a multi-stakeholder discussion, and any further issues you would like to see addressed in the Forum as a whole.
- The selection process will be based on the information you provide, and as a UN organization we pay attention to gender and geographical balance.
- Speakers are expected to pay their own travel and accommodation expenses.
How you benefit
- Share your views on the critical issues of the ICT industry
- Form essential connections
- Impact policy making, structure visions and strategy decisions
- Help address critical societal challenges
- Enjoy a complimentary pass giving access to Forum debates and networking events
- Enjoy free access to the LeaderSpace onsite executive lounge to hold meetings, work, meet high-level participants or simply relax and refresh.
ITU Digital World 2021 takes place in Ha Noi, Viet Nam, in October 2021 on the theme of "Building the digital world. Together". The Forum programme will be informed in part by the outcomes of debates at ITU Virtual Digital World 2020 – see more details here.