Access tech SMEs, emerging and developed markets from around the world. Showcase your organization, innovative solutions and partnership potential on a global stage like no other.
Why an Independent Stand?
- Position your brand, thought-leadership and company as a leader in your field
- Showcase innovative technologies, products, services and applications
- Highlight key projects and investment potential
- Explore partnerships, business deals and high-quality leads with governments, industry and tech SMEs
- Network and connect across all sectors of Viet Nam’s dynamic digital ecosystem
- Announce product launches and partnerships or sign agreements on our international platform
- Learn and share knowledge on the latest developments in the ICT industry
- Take part in targeted networking activities and events, including our Business Matchmaking Service
- Enjoy global visibility on the event website, in interviews, in the event app and with guest blogs
- Benefit from a complimentary CEO Leader Pass and personalized account management
- Offer Access Passes to existing and prospective clients
- Apply for the for the ITU Digital World Awards to win UN recognition, unique networking & visibility opportunities
You can talk for a long time about transformation, but you need to get into the area, as ITU Telecom World does, to see exactly what people are doing. That’s coupled that with a lot of good topics - and collaboration, talking about different things with different people at the same time, cultivating collaboration amongst the ecosystem suppliers, that is a great thing to do.
Independent stands are available as raw space or turnkey solutions. Raw space is offered from a minimum size of 9m2; turnkey stands are available at 9m2 and 18m2, combining showcasing and meeting functions.
Customize your exhibition presence by designing a stand that fully reflects your brand, messaging and strategy, using the stand builder of your choice.
9m2 Turnkey stand
Turnkey layout typically includes a reception counter & stool, round table & 3 chairs, 1 power socket with 3 plugs, internet connection, 1 wastebasket, lighting, fascia with stand name and number, carpeting, and daily cleaning.
18m2 Turnkey stand
Turnkey layout typically includes a reception counter & stool, 1 low display unit, 1 brochure display rack, 2 round tables & 6 chairs, 2 power sockets with 3 plugs each, 2 internet connections, 2 wastebaskets, lighting, fascia with stand name and number, carpeting, and daily cleaning.
All graphics and turnkey provisions are for illustrative purposes only and subject to change.