Access tech SMEs, emerging and developed markets from around the world. Showcase your organization, innovative solutions and partnership potential on a global stage like no other.
Why an Independent Stand?
- Position your brand, thought-leadership and company as a leader in your field
- Showcase innovative technologies, products, services and applications
- Highlight key projects and investment potential
- Explore partnerships, business deals and high-quality leads with governments, industry and tech SMEs
- Network and connect across all sectors of Viet Nam’s dynamic digital ecosystem
- Announce product launches and partnerships or sign agreements on our international platform
- Learn and share knowledge on the latest developments in the ICT industry
- Take part in targeted networking activities and events, including our Business Matchmaking Service
- Enjoy global visibility on the event website, in interviews, in the event app and with guest blogs
- Benefit from a complimentary CEO Leader Pass and personalized account management
- Offer Access Passes to existing and prospective clients
- Apply for the for the ITU Digital World Awards to win UN recognition, unique networking & visibility opportunities
You can talk for a long time about transformation, but you need to get into the area, as ITU Telecom World does, to see exactly what people are doing. That’s coupled that with a lot of good topics - and collaboration, talking about different things with different people at the same time, cultivating collaboration amongst the ecosystem suppliers, that is a great thing to do.
Independent stands are available as raw space or turnkey solutions. Raw space is offered from a minimum size of 9m2; turnkey stands are available at 9m2 and 18m2, combining showcasing and meeting functions.
Customize your exhibition presence by designing a stand that fully reflects your brand, messaging and strategy, using the stand builder of your choice.
9m2 Turnkey stand
Turnkey layout typically includes a reception counter & stool, round table & 3 chairs, 1 power socket with 3 plugs, internet connection, 1 wastebasket, lighting, fascia with stand name and number, carpeting, and daily cleaning.
18m2 Turnkey stand
Turnkey layout typically includes a reception counter & stool, 1 low display unit, 1 brochure display rack, 2 round tables & 6 chairs, 2 power sockets with 3 plugs each, 2 internet connections, 2 wastebaskets, lighting, fascia with stand name and number, carpeting, and daily cleaning.
All graphics and turnkey provisions are for illustrative purposes only and subject to change.
New for ITU Digital World 2021
Turnkey stands for the private sector will be available at 50m2 and 100m2 for the first time this year
Contact usfor more information