Network, negotiate, demonstrate, deal and discuss. In your private onsite office or hospitality space.
Why a Private Suite?
Book an equipped, enclosed private suite to get the best possible value from your ITU Digital World experience. Available with different layouts and facilities, and for differing periods of time throughout the event:
- Host high-level meetings, social and networking functions with existing and prospective clients
- Explore investment and partnership opportunities
- Hold private demonstrations to an invited audience
- Promote your brand on the showfloor with external wall branding
- Be eligible for our professional Business Matchmaking Service with targeted B2B meetings
- Learn and share knowledge on the latest developments in the ICT industry
- Benefit from global visibility on the event website, in the event app and with guest blogs
- Apply for the ITU Digital World Awards to win international recognition, unique networking & visibility opportunities
Private Suites options
Choose one of our private suite turnkey options to maximize your event participation with a showfloor presence.
This option includes a carpeted, enclosed office area (10 pax), boardroom table with 10 executive chairs, coffee table, LCD screen or projector, AV setup, corporate door signage, utility services & wired LAN connection, tea and coffee (for 10 pax twice daily), water dispenser, cookies, and daily cleaning. The space can also be used to host additional event elements such as a Partner Workshop or Closed Door Lunch session.
Executive Private Suite
This option includes a carpeted, large office area (20 pax), boardroom table with 20 executive chairs, plus lounge suite and catering station with armchairs, triple-seater sofas, coffee tables, LCD screens, AV set up, corporate door signage, directional signage, room plants, utility services & wired LAN connection, tea and coffee (for 20 pax twice daily), water dispenser, cookies and light snacks, and daily cleaning. The room set-up may be changed upon request, and the space can also be used to host additional event elements such as a Partner Workshop or lunch session.
The value that human to human interaction gives is much more than just using the internet. Here is an international platform where we have government, international organizations, regulators, the private sector, all of us in the ecosystem.