Showcase your tech SME at the heart of the global ICT industry. Access buyers, investors, experts and mentors. Take your business to the next level.
Why take part as a tech SME?
Taking part as an SME offers you a range of stand options in the exhibition, plus access to our SME Progamme of pitching, networking and workshops. In addition to excellent visibility onsite and online, a complimentary CEO Leader Pass, personalized account management and Access Passes for your existing and prospective clients, it enables you to:
- Showcase your innovative technologies, products, services and applications in the InnovationSpace
- Access a curated audience of buyers and investors, leading academics, coaches and business mentors
- Explore partnerships, business deals and high-quality leads
- Learn and share knowledge in capacity-building workshops, masterclasses and Forum debates
- Network with governments, industry and peers in targeted activities including the Business Matchmaking Service
- Connect with key players from across all sectors of Viet Nam’s dynamic digital ecosystem
- Apply for the ITU Digital World Awards to win UN recognition, unique networking and visibility benefits
You can take part in the exhibition with a small workstation or larger individual stand, available either as raw space or a turnkey solution.
Customize your exhibition presence by designing a stand that fully reflects your brand, messaging and strategy, using the stand builder of your choice.
18m2 Turnkey Stand
Turnkey layout typically includes a reception counter & stool, 1 low display unit, 1 brochure display rack, 2 round tables & 6 chairs, 2 power sockets with 3 plugs each, 2 internet connections, lighting, fascia with stand name and number, carpeting, and daily cleaning.
9m2 Turnkey stand
9m2 Turnkey layout typically includes a reception counter & stool, round table & 3 chairs, 1 power socket with 3 plugs, internet connection, 1 wastebasket, lighting, fascia with stand name and number, carpeting, and daily cleaning.
4m2 Turnkey stand
Workstations typically include 1 high table, 2 stools, 1 panel with exhibitor branding, name & workstation number, 1 spotlight, 1 power socket with 3 plugs and daily cleaning.
All graphics and turnkey provisions are for illustrative purposes only and subject to change.
Take advantage of our special SME Package offering you a 4m2 workstation, access to the SME Programme and all the benefits of exhibiting at ITU Digital World 2021.
Contact usto find out more
This is extremely good because it allows us now to take our message to a bigger audience, which is the reason we came here in the first place. We have so many discussions, the opportunities we see, taking that message to governments – it is exceptional.